Latest Snowfall Probabilities from WPC

This may be the last snowfall of the season and in honor of that I am going to do several updates this evening for those of you weather nerds (like me) that want to see the latest data.  Pretend you are a meteorologist here in the Nation’s Capital. You have a large viewing audience, your forecast will either have people singing your praises tomorrow or cursing you.  Let’s take a look at the latest probabilities from WPC (Weather Prediction Center).

Latest WPC (Weather Prediction Center) 25 percentile Snowfall Probability; Image courtesy

Latest WPC (Weather Prediction Center) 25 Percentile Snowfall Probability (25% probability of seeing these totals with a 75% chance of seeing more).  Image courtesy

Read More